Downtown Sparta Retail/Office Space
Also listed as Office
|Catylist Listing ID:
Convenience Store, Free-Standing Building, Street Retail, General
|Building Size (RSF):
|Gross Land Area:
|Property Use Type:
|Usable Size (USF):
||Cash to Seller, Owner Financing
Overview / Comments
Tons of city-maintained public parking adjacent to space. This 3-tenant investment property currently has all 3 suites leased.
Outside fenced storage could be available for a couple of service trucks. In addition to rent, tenant pays tenant’s portion of electric, gas, water and sewer. Landlord pays snowplowing, lawn care, property taxes, casualty insurance & maintenance. Tenant pays liability insurance, janitorial & refuse removal.
Independence Realty—COMMERCIAL, Randy Bronkema, welcomes your call to explore this property as well as to discuss your overall real estate strategy, whether as tenant / buyer / seller / landlord.
Comprehensive industry experience with a wide range of project responsibilities that prove invaluable to an extensive client base, plus over a quarter of a century of commercial experience gives you a rare and seasoned perspective coupled with invaluable understanding. Whether sales, leasing or site selection, I can provide a strategic, results-producing solution.
|Finance Data Year
|Real Estate Taxes - Annual($)
||Village of Sparta
||CBD - CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
|Property Located Between:
||N. Union and Loomis Streets
|Largest Nearby Street:
||From I-96 and Alpine Ave, North on M-37 (Alpine) to E Division Street in Sparta. Right on E Division to property on left.
||Adjacent to large public parking lot.
||Retail and office general business on main street in downtown Sparta.
|Total Number of Buildings:
|Number of Stories:
||Brick, Wood Siding
||Block with glass windows.
|Total Parking Spaces:
||City-maintained public parking lot adjacent to building.
||The building is divided into 3 suites, with separate entrances. The space for lease has a very large open area and multiple closed-door offices.
||CBD Zoning (Central Business District)
In the CBD no building or land shall be used and no building shall be erected except for one or more of the following specified uses, unless otherwise provided in this division:
• Comparison retail stores selling commodities including but not limited to food, drugs, liquor, furniture, clothing, dry goods notions, gifts or hardware and using no more than 20 percent of the usable floor area for repair facilities.
• Financial institutions with or without drive-through service.
• Executive, administrative and professional offices.
• Personal service establishments.
• Restaurants, bars or taverns, not including drive through service.
• Outdoor seating areas incidental to the primary restaurant, bar or tavern business may be permitted where patrons are served, pursuant to section 82-128, outdoor dining/seating. Hotels and motels.
• Off-street parking facilities.
• Offices and showrooms of contractors, decorators or similar trades in connection with whom not more than 25 percent of the usable floor area of the building or part of the building occupied by such establishment is used for making, assembling, repairing, remodeling, altering, finishing or refinishing the products or merchandise of the trade.
• All storage of materials shall be within the confines of the building or part thereof occupied by such establishment.
© Copyright Commercial Alliance of REALTORS West Michigan. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Commercial Alliance of REALTORS West Michigan nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.